I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award. This is indeed an honor. It’s incredible! I must thank Laura at lauravent69 for nominating me for this award.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given by bloggers to other bloggers whom they feel display creativity, positivity and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community. Thank you again, Laura, everyone should check her blog out https://lavent69.blog.
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
- If you could only listen to two artists or bands for the rest of your life, who would you choose, and why?
A. So many of them, but I choose Bruno Mars and Carpenters; I love their songs.
2. What is your dream novel, or idea for one?
A. I don’t know
3. Do you remember the first book you ever read?
A. Rich dad Poor dad by Robert Kiyosaki
4. If you could live in any sitcom, which would it be? *
A. The Big Bang Theory
5. If money were no object, where would you be living?
6. If you could INSTANTLY become an expert in something, what would it be? *
A. Playing guitar.
7. Who are three people, living or dead, that you most admire?
1. Jesus Christ
2. Winston Churchill
3. Mahatma Gandhi
8. Is there someone you would love to see live in concert?
9. What was your favorite subject in school?
10. It’s “Self-Care Sunday,” what are you doing?
A. Go for a run,
11. What historical time period would you like to visit?
A. Time of Jesus Christ
1. How dedicated are you as a blogger?
2. What do you love most about blogging?
3. Do you collect anything when you travel and if so, what and why?
4. Do you speak any other languages?
5. Are you a tea or coffee drinker?
6. How did your blog get its name and why did you start it?
7. What post are you most proud of on your blog?
8. Name one thing you didn’t expect to happen with your blog that has.
9. What is your typical weekend like?
10. What is your greatest inspiration in life?
11. What advice would you give someone wanting to start a travel blog today?
To God be the glory.